Thursday, July 16, 2009

Early and Often....

I have been working the early news shift at work this week so I have been a tad sluggish and slow to report. With that said, my trip was amazing. Words truly can't sum up what it's like to go on vacation to a new place and with someone you truly enjoy spending every minute with.

Las Vegas is pretty awesome, but does have its downfall. The two major negatives I had were that it is hot and dirty. The first is no big deal because it is so dry that you don't notice it as much. You have to drink plenty of water just to stay hydrated because you don't even realize that you need it. I really wish they would clean up the city more. It is dirty and has crap all over the place. Nothing like walking and sifting through inches of pamphlets featuring ladies of the night.

But my trip was awesome and I had a great time. all of the hotels are unique in their own way, and definitely a sight in themselves. The Monte Carlo was great and I enjoyed everything about where we stayed. I didn't win anything at the tables, but that didn't matter. I had a great time. I saw the Golden State Warriors, Gus Hansen, and guys from the UW-Whitewater wheelchair basketball team (true story). There really is nowhere else that you can see all these things and take in so much, in so little time.

I take away from this trip two things. I need to take vacations more often, and need to go more places with Kristi. Because this trip was Legendary.

No comments:

Post a Comment