Friday, January 23, 2009

Ben Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms...

I have no idea why I gave this entry that name. I couldn't come up with anything clever and am rather delirious. Not having any sleep is catching up to me as this Friday rolls along. I still have to finish work, do a basketball game, go home, and then get up at 4:30 AM so I can come back to work for awhile. It's going to be a long 24 hours. And then I can regroup and do the same thing next week.

I really don't have much to say other than I have been busy and it has made me feel a little under the weather. I hope to get that all straightened out over the weekend so I can be ready for Monday.

On the bright side, I will get some sort of return this year.

I will appease myself and have a review of Gran Torino in a couple of days. I saw it last week, but am in no shape to write a review of it. It will be here on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment