Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Runnin' This Town Tonight....

I finally feel kinda sort of like an actual adult. I'm moving out, just like in Anthony's Song. I'm paying for stuff and putting on the big boy pants. Kinda sucks, but I'll deal.

But I think insurance is a huge fraud, and this is coming from someone who knows how it works and had a parent in the business. My car insurance has gone up and I had no accidents, no problems. WTF mate? And the magic number is 25 and that is when your insurance starts to go down. Why 25? I guess they think you are adult enough at 25 to settle down and move away from your immature ways. Well when I'm 25, I am still going to laugh at fart jokes and make fun of people. I'll show them maturity.

Job searching is rolling on and not paying much dividends. Oh well, something will come my way and when it does I'll knock their socks off. Until then I plan on sitting on the couch in nothing but socks.

The World Series starts tomorrow night. I wish Bob Costas did the games like the early 90's. Then they would be enjoyable. I would rather be violated with a pool cue than hear Joe Buck and Tim McCarver talk about America's pastime. A long and splintered pool cue for that matter.

It's the opening night of high school football playoffs and I will be in Jefferson. I'll be broadcasting what could be my final high school game. WEIRD. Oh well, it's been a hell of a run and I am ready to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment