Wednesday, October 14, 2009

When I'm sad, I stop being sad and start being awesome...

The cat is out of the bag at work and everyone knows I am leaving for the Twin Cities. Telling people went better than I expected and it seems like everyone is okay with it, and I certainly am happy about the decision. But I do want to kick the old woman in her carotid artery for her stupid ass comments. I make comments about everyone, but everyone knows that's my MO. She is just a bitch about it. Case in point for my story time.

At a meeting this week our General Manager told everyone I was leaving and whatnot. He had nothing but good things to say and I was pleased. He finished up and the first thing out of her mouth was, "Yeah, he's going to live in sin with his girlfriend." I was absolutely floored that she said that in front of everyone. I shrugged it off, until three other co-workers came up and said she was out of line. So it's good to know other people have my back. Seriously, I hate her and I don't care about her grandchildren or her 6 kids. Yes, I realize it was a different time, but it's no real reason to treat your uterus like a clown car. Close it up or use a condom, it's not that tough of a concept.

In unrelated news, Monday is starting to rival Thursday for funniest night on television. How I Met Your Mother has always been on my radar, but it's even better this year. I absolutely love me some Jason Segel. Everything he has been in TV or movie wise has been absolute gold. And what can you say about NPH. The man is a god, a myth, and a legend at the same time. And after fighting it, I am now watching The Big Bang Theory regularly. I fought it mainly because my dad watches it and said it was the funniest show on TV. And I take my dad's funny opinion with a grain or should I say a metric ton of salt. But, alas, the show is funny and enjoyable. Proving once again the age old equation that: nerds + hot girl + Indian and Jewish stereotypes = hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment