Monday, December 7, 2009

So who didn't he sleep with?

That is the question I ask myself about Tiger Woods. The count is up to 6 women saying they all had "transgressions" with Eldrick. Side note: Transgressions is the strangest word when it comes to fooling around. I thought "bumping uglies" or "naked sideways bonanza" were bad, "transgressions" is just weird.

I don't really see what the big deal is all about. I have said it time and time again, if you are in a relationship with an athlete, actor, musician, etc., it is going to happen. At some point they will either slip up, or in Tiger's case, just not care and do as they please. When you are a status symbol, women or men will throw themselves at you and you have to do nothing. Wilt Chamberlain reportedly slept with 20,000 women. Mick Jagger woke up in a bed with 3 chicks and David Bowie. It is bound to happen, and as soon as the rest of the world figures that out we will all be better.

Is is terrible for their kids and other family members? Absolutely. But we need to let them handle it and figure it out. And I will say it again. If you have that much money, whether you are male or female, get a pre-nup. It may sound cold and not be loving, but it is by far the smartest way to avoid any weird situations.

And lastly I watched SNL this weekend and the skit with Tiger Woods was marginally funny. Just jokes about Elin beating up Tiger. But of course someone gets offended because America is full of idiots. Certain groups were claiming it was not funny and was making light of domestic violence victims. Really? I call shenanigans. What about the jokes about O.J.? Is murder funny? No not really, but jokes about it are. So seriously get off your high horses people.

More posts to come. I will be around more often to make jokes for my 3 followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment