Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Come on now....

Come on now Best Buy. You told me I would have my gift card by now and I am disappointed. I sent in my copy of Madden 2010 the better part of a month ago to trade for gift card cash and I am yet to get it back. I am saddened because I am due to get $30, and I would like to use said money on Red Dead Redemption. Every review I have read of RDR gives it glowing marks and talks about how it does nearly everything correctly. You get to run around the old west on horseback and fight ne'er-do-wells. How awesome is that? You can play poker, collect bounties on other players heads, and go hunt bears. Freaking bears, man. I am jacked up for this game, and better get my GD gift card sometime soon. Otherwise I'm going to go to the post office and give them a piece of my mind. And by piece of my mind, I mean a stern talking to, because you do not mess with post office employees. They will suffocate you in packing peanuts.

Went out to the driving range this past weekend and swung the sticks for about an hour. It felt good, and I look forward to more golf this season. I am seriously contemplating buying a new set, because mine are very old and dirty. They were my dad's clubs at one point and I kid you not when I tell you the woods are made of actual wood. Found a nice set of Wilson irons and woods for $300. Comes with a putter and a really nice bag. It seems to be a good deal, but also a decent name brand set of clubs. I wish I could throw down some cash on Titlelist or Calloway swag, but that stuff runs you the better part of $1,000. So we will see where it goes, but I am excited for the good weather and the possibility of enjoying some golf in the twilight hours.

And lastly, looking forward to my weekend in Dallas to catch some inter league baseball action. The Cubs are atrocious, but who knows. From what I gather the Rangers' and Cubs' bullpens lead their respective leagues in suck, so it should at least be entertaining. Get to see some friends from school, and enjoy some warm weather. Until next time kids, where I will let everyone know about my trip to Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment