Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sweatin' to the Oldies....

Been working out a bunch lately and seriously contemplating getting a membership to the local gymnasium. I've been able to get done with work and then work out and still get home by 6:30, which I think is a manageable ruitine. Not really looking to lose weight or anything like that. Just want to work out, and be able to do a run on our vacation in July. The run is 6 miles along the Massachusetts coast and I am told very beautiful. So that is the new goal. Be able to run 6 miles straight in the next 5 months. The way I see it I can do it in an hour if you run between an 8 and 9 minute pace, which is very doable.

Not much else going on, except I did begin watching Californication. Netflix is wonderful with their seasons of TV shows on demand to watch anytime. Well, the show is interesting. It is always interesting to see a main actor that you saw for 10 some years on network tv, go to cable. Duchovny is pretty good in the role and pretty much sleeps with anything that has a pulse. If you are a fan of the female form, you will see a bunch of it in this show. I can only imgine what those casting calls are like.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is very beautiful, and humid and hot and no bathrooms for miles (except the bushes...haha), and I'm pretty sure once we're done with the run we'll be done with our day!

    I'm excited though!

    ReplyDelete