Monday, December 29, 2008

December Blues...

It's that time between Christmas and New Year's where nothing happens. Except now I work, and have to deal with all of that good stuff.

Not much is new except the fact that I am trying to improve my life in a handful of areas. I want to continue to work out, and I think it is something I will be able to stick with. I have had good success so far and I just need to take it to a different level. I don't want to lose weight. I just want to build some muscle, tone up a bit, and build up my stamina and endurance. If I can do that in the next 6 months or so I would be really happy.

I also want to start reading more. I started Three Cups of Tea last night, per Kristi's recommendation. It has been good so far and I am actually looking forward to the next couple of chapters tonight. I not only am doing this for myself, but I think it will help my relationship aswell. It will give us another common interest to talk about and deepen our bond together.

I also am looking forward to our vacation together. Even though it is over 9 months away, I think it will be great for us. I am really pumped and Boston is always some place I have wanted to go. Hopefully we can figure it all out and get some tickets to Fenway. I really look forward to experencing it together as well. I know it will be a test for our relationship, but one that will make us better and happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment