Saturday, December 27, 2008

Operation Ho Ho Ho....

It's the Saturday after Christmas and I am working good and early this morning. I have done a whole lot of work this week despite it being a holiday week. It has been exhausting, but I guess you have to work hard, early, and often to get anywhere in life.

I got some cool stuff for Christmas including a robe and The Dark Knight. I have used both multiple times already. I also went and bought myself some things with Christmas money. I picked up some new workout shoes, a brand new coat, and the final season of Six Feet Under. The coat is fantastic and an actual grown up coat with buttons and everything. I just need to get some gloves and a hat and I will be good to go.

I have spent the last few days with Kristi and they have been awesome. We spent time together, with her family, with my family and just about everyone else. It has been great and it seems to be a bit of foreshadowing as to what our life will be like in a couple of months and the upcoming years.

I really look forward to moving up to live with her. I am a bit apprehensive because I won't have a job, but I believe it will all work out. Also, being with her trumps any fears or anxiety that I may have. I look forward to it and will most likely be a recurring theme in my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment