Thursday, December 18, 2008

Growing Up...

I guess it's official. Zach is becoming a grown up whether he likes it or not. I just purchased a cell phone plan with Kristi that is ours and we are paying for all by ourselves. I guess now would not be the time to breakup. This occurrence means two things for me.

First, I am paying for something by myself. I already had a car payment and what not, but this is another step to becoming independent and self-sufficient. However, I still am splitting costs with another person.

And I now have a contract with Kristi. Which is cool because it somewhat solidifies us as a couple. Not that it wasn't true before, but this is another step in the process of being together. Soon I will be moving to live with her and then who knows what lies ahead after that. All I now is that even though it is somewhat scary, (mainly because it is unknown) I am also really happy and excited.

In an unrelated note, Christmas is just around the corner and I have bought almost no presents. I need to get in gear and hope the snow holds off.

No comments:

Post a Comment