Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Long Weekend....

I had an absolute blast on my extended weekend to Wisconsin. Things were rather busy with lots of wedding things going on. Met with the minister on Saturday morning, but it was after this that the adventure began.

Kristi and I traversed to New Glarus to take in the Brewery tour. Great time. I highly suggest anyone who enjoys a smooth and delicious beer to take in the sights. $3 will get you a 3 oz. little guy glass and a couple of refills. It is worth it to try their special brews of the season. And of course we had to stock up on beverage. It is a tad overpriced at $8 for a six pack, but when you live in a state where you can't get it, money flies out the door. There is also something to be said for convenience, and literally everyone of their beers is at your fingertips in their cellar.

Sunday we had our engagement pictures taken in multiple locales around the SP. It was a lot of fun, if not a little warm. Then headed off for a little sushi buffet with Jeffrey Boll. Had a glorious time, mainly because you can't beat sushi. I absolutely love it. It could be the perfect food. Spicy, filling, but yet I don't feel like a vomitasaurus after I eat it. Also love Asian buffets and their dessert spread. Can't beat pumpkin pie, lime jello, and cream puffs on the same table.

All in all, enjoyed my time back in Wisconsin. Should have some more posts this week. I feel a rant on the Cubs coming soon. So stay tuned for profanity and fits of rage....

1 comment:

  1. IN WISCONSIN?!?! And you didn't call me?!?!?! ga WHA???!?!?!

    ReplyDelete