Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Keep on Keepin' on....

I was up in Minneapolis this weekend, and I think the prospect of moving has finally hit me. I mean, I've been preparing and getting ready. But, I actually took things I own up this weekend and moved them into their place. I really like the place and how it's put together and where my stuff now fits in. I look forward to an impending move and am excited. On the other hand I am terrified, but only with the job hunting part. The being with the one I love and care about part will be really easy.

Didn't watch the Emmy's on Sunday, but from what I hear NPH was awesome. Not that I needed any validation because I already knew he was fantastic. For a gay man, he plays an unbelievably convincing womanizer. And seriously enough with 30 Rock and Mad Men. 30 Rock is not that funny. Tina Fey is a great impressionist and writer. But she is not a great actor, when will people learn this. And I am biased because I believe Dexter is the best show on TV. But holy hell, when is Michael C. Hall going to win an award? He has 4 Emmy nominations between two shows in a category that is nearly impossible to get nominated in. The man deserves a statue.

Baseball season winds down and football season kicks in. The Cubs blow. That description would work for 85 percent of all their seasons ever (Zach cries). But the Bears have hope. It rides on the insulin shocked shoulder of Colonel PoutyPants, but that is better than the Jack Daniels stained shirt of Drunky McNeckbeard. Suffice to say, I am excited for the Bears season, especially after a win over the Steelers.

No comments:

Post a Comment