Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Unbelievable....

Once again I came here with the full intent of discussing this week in football, but something has gone and pissed me off, so it gets first treatment.

People taking long lunches makes me angry. First, I have to be on-air from 12 to 1 so I really don't get a true lunch. I eat while I work or peruse the Internet and thus don't go out. Ever. Because I can't. However, two women I work with (let's call them dumb shit and shit stain) go out to lunch all the time. And when they do, they really make it count. Today it was 2 hours and 5 minutes. That's right I clocked it. You know why, because while they are away I have to answer phones and take care of all the administrative duties. I would care less if I was out having lunch or laughing at pictures of cats in dresses, but I'm not. I'm doing their work. And I call bullshit. The only real question is do I go to them and call them on it, or just go to my boss and let him in on their lunchtime shenanigans.

It's not the biggest moral dilemma ever, but one I think he still needs to know about. If they were off having lunch and it had no consequence on me, I wouldn't care. Hell, they could go set a special-needs school on fire for all I care. But it affects me, and I've had enough. I am quitting my job soon anyways, so is there a real need to be nice about it? I'm not sure. But one thing is for certain, if they go out for lunch again I am sticking a banana in their tailpipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment