Saturday, January 9, 2010

What Up With That....

I said a ooooooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Yeah I'm in a bizarre mood for a Saturday morning. All is well in the land of 10,000 lakes. I had my first full five day work week in nearly two months, and it felt awesome. Things at the job are going well and I'm finally getting into a groove as to what I am supposed to be doing all day. But on to the important stuff.

First things first, Kristi and I were sold rotten produce at the grocery store this past week. I was very displeased. We were all gung ho to eat healthy and have chicken stir fry with some red peppers. Well the peppers were rotten on the inside, just like Lindsay Lohan. Nothing more frustrating than trying to eat healthy and being denied by some bizarre snafu.

Lots of sports stuff going on lately. NFL playoffs are on the horizon today. I will check them out, only because it is football and that is what I do. I'm much more intrigued by college basketball, particularly Big Ten match ups. I love me some Illini and they play Indiana tonight. It should be another win for Illinois and they are going to need them before they get any deeper into league play. The big game however is undefeated Purdue going to the Kohl Center to take on Wisconsin. I've seen Purdue play twice this year (Tennessee and West Virginia) and they are damn good. The Badgers are spectacularly unspectacular. They really have no one who takes over a game, except Trevon Hughes when he wants to. Purdue has won in their last two visits to Madison, but I'm not sure if they make it three in a row. Both teams will be focused and make it an all out slug fest. I would be absolutely floored if it was more than a five point win for either team.

No comments:

Post a Comment