Monday, March 16, 2009

Fed Up.....

You know what grinds my gears, Family Guy. I have been a devoted fan since 1999. Well my Family Guy fandom has ended. It was a good ten year run. But, where do they get off. Last nights episode was so bad I turned it off before the first commercial break. I know many people who quit on this show long ago. I stuck it out, I was a true fan. And then they repay me with terrible plots, shoddy animation, and oh yeah, no jokes. I'm sick and tired of bad jokes. Cutting away to two and a half minutes of live action concert footage is ridiculous.

Seasons 1 through 4 were very good and then the downhill slide began. All I can say is that I stuck it out, but no more Family Guy producers. You were given a second chance and this is how you repay your fans? LAZY. So much potential wasted. And then you gauge prices for your DVD releases? Screw-me sideways why don't you.

So you have lost a fan. South Park was right, and I should have listened to them 3 years ago.

Oh yeah, tourney starts on Thursday. Full disclosure of my bracket that morning. What you thought I would actually try to work when I'm in the office those days? Spare me.

1 comment:

  1. I gave up on Family Guy I believe since I was a Junior in college. Shit is just going straight downhill. They don't even fucking try anymore. It's just random shit and usually patently offensive shit that makes little to no sense. South Park was just great. Mickey Mouse's maniacal laugh while kicking the shit out of a Jonas Brother? PRICELESS.

    ReplyDelete