Thursday, March 26, 2009

Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

Yeah, I'm a guy so sue me. This is the most wonderful time of the year for one reason only: so many sports converge into a 3 week time period.

Tonight the sweet 16 gets kicked off and I am jacked up. I am second to last in my office pool, yet still have all of my elite eight hopefuls alive and well. I still like all of my selections to win another game, and then from there it is an utter crap shoot.

Spring Training is winding down and America's pastime is starting to creep into my mind. Another season is close to dawning and that brings hopes and desires for the Cubs. I will have a full National League preview in a couple of days, along with full predictions.

And the Masters is a few weeks away. It is one of my favorite events and, in my opinion, is under covered every year. Added to my excitement is the opportunity to watch it on my new HD-TV. Golf looks spectacular in HD and is the best looking event I have watched so far.

In other news I have started to look for new jobs, and am prepping for the impending move. My final date of work will be June 5th and then a few days of packing later I will be in Minnesota. I am excited and apprehensive, stoked and anxious. It will all work out for the best and I look forward to a much needed change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment