Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Unoriginality....

I never said I was completely original, which is why I have decided to do something every blogger does at some point or another. I am creating a list of people that need to go away. I'm not harsh enough to say they should die in a house fire, so I will stick with them just going away. Maybe they are abducted by aliens, or eaten by Shamu, or go to jail. Either way, these people need to leave my peripheral before I cause myself bodily harm.

Heidi & Spencer - I don't even need to give a reason as to why these two need to leave. Latest reason, Heidi is in deep negotiations to have her own pictorial in Playboy and would receive $500,000 for the photo shoot. I call shenanigans and I would rather look at pictures of my own ass.

Matthew Stafford - Number 1 pick in the NFL Draft and signed a $78 million contract with the Detroit Lions. $41.7 million is guaranteed, regardless of him ever seeing the field. He could be the best player ever. He could also eat gallons of ice cream and poop his pants. Either way, he has $41.7 million more than you do.

Rachel Ray - I get it, you paved your own way in Hollywood and now have your face on every magazine ever made. Only problem with that, Oprah did everything for you. You latched onto her like she does to chocolate sheet cake, and you would not let go until you had every housewife in this country in a daze. Honorable mention goes to Dr. Phil, Oprah's other parasitic best friend.

Swine Flu - OK, you are not a person, but you need to get out. I feel bad for everyone who has died because of it and become very sick. But, the media coverage on this one is berserk.

Ryan Braun - I get it you are talented, and a great baseball player. However, that does not give you the privilege to gloat after every home run you hit. If you do that against the Cubs, I swear to you, Theodore Roosevelt Lilly will murder you on the field and drink your blood for strength.


I have about 10 other people I could list, instead I will save that for another time. And to reiterate I do not want these people to die. I just never want to see their faces or hear of them ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment